Water Purifier supplied by The Caravan Supermarket
Water Purifier Product Information
Item Model Number:
(L) 160 x (Dia) 31mm
400ml/per min, 1500 Litres
Dimensions are approximate
Water Purifier Product Description
These water purifiers are a life saving product. They turn lake, spring, rain and stream water into drinkable healthy water instantly. It incorporates an exclusive ‘DAMPING SYSTEM’ with special UF membrane and Antibacterial GAC. The dust free cap helps to eliminate secondary pollution of outlet mouthpiece. The filter system uses a multi-layer hierarchical filtering technology. It reduces soluble heavy metal ions in water such as Pb2+, Cd2+, Cr6+, As3+ etc. It reduces residual chlorine, which improves taste and odour. Avoids damage of VOC such as trihalomethanes. Efficiently decreases incrustation, organic contaminants in water. Softens water, inhibits and eliminates growth and reproduction of micro-organisms. Reduces bacteria (such as Legionella and Colibacillus). Reduces protozoan cysts (such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium).
Output: 400 ml/min. 1500 litre water purifying straw with pre-filter. Filters an incredible 1500 litres of water. Reduces bacteria by 99.99% using a highly precise ultra-filtration membrane. Also included is a back flushing syringe. Great for use when camping, trekking, hiking, climbing, fishing etc.
This product meets the following certifications:
- Tested by WQA through the certification of WQA goal seal.
- Tested by TUV SUD through the certification of ISO9001:2008.
- Tested by WQA outwater meets NSF42 and NSF53.
- Tested by TUV SUD removes Staphylococcus Aureus, Salmonella to more than 99.99%.
- Tested by TUV SUD removesTyphimurium, Vibrio Parahaemolyticus more than 99.99%.
- Tested by TUV SUD removes Escherichia coli more than 99.99%.
- Tested by TUV SUD removes Legionella Pneumophila SG1 more than 99.99%.
- Tested by WQA removes residual chlorine, avoids the damage of carcinogens.
- Tested by PRC Intellectual Property Office Access to a number of invention patents.
The Caravan Supermarket has 35 years experience in the caravan and camping industry and is based in Birmingham. The Caravan Supermarket is committed to offering its caravan and camping customers a secure and enjoyable shopping experience. We provide quality caravan and camping accessories at clear and competitive prices by including VAT in the marked price and by offering a free delivery. We give our customers a great service along with expert advice and peace of mind that comes from a 90 day no hassle returns policy. We engender the holiday spirit and want to play a small part in enriching that spirit.
1 x Water Purifier
1 x Back Flush Syringe